Maci, Bentley and Ryan celebrating Ryan’s 25th birthday at Hooters! (Look real closely up top and you can see a photo of Dalis from when she worked there.)
A Typical Episode of Teen Mom 2
- Jeremy: I'm going to work.
- Leah: WHY ARE YOU ABANDONING OUR FAMILY?!
- Javi: I love you, Kail.
- Kailyn: *SLAP!*
- Barbara: Jenelle, ya need to stop smoking pot and get ya life together.
- Jenelle: EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT! *cries*
- Adam: Why don't you ever let me see Aubree?! I'm taking you to court!
- Chelsea: I texted you seven times asking if you wanted her this weekend and you never replied... *calls Randy* Dad, Adam's being stupid!
On April 4th, 2013 I found out my dad had Stage 4 liver cancer. He passed away April 28th, 2013. He was 51 years old.
On May 19th, 2014 I found out my mom has Stage 4 throat cancer. This picture was taken right after she lost her hair, about a month ago. She isn’t doing so well. She hasn’t eaten anything in a week, because she says everything tastes like metal (a side-effect from the chemo and radiation).
She is only 51 years old, and was given 6 months to a year to live. I honestly can’t imagine life without her. I’m not someone who prays or anything like that.. All I’m asking for is positive thoughts and well wishes. I know it would mean a lot to her, and to my family.